Dear Internet,

Hey boo, it's me. I know I kind of ghosted you there, for a minute (okay like almost a whole year) but I'm back now, and everything is going to be okay. To catch you up on me, I'll just hit the highlights and do what I like to call a thirty second catch up. 

2018 in a Nutshell

I spent most of the year trying reclaim a life I felt I had lost. I bought a car and started driving (That's a major victory for me). I took a lot of time to myself. I've started to be able to see the things I do for myself and the things I do to please others. I dated a few jerks. I do have a few funny updates for you, but I'll have to save those for another day. I've gone to an absurd amount of weddings. I have gained a greater perspective on what I want for myself in life. I read more books this year than in all of middle school and high school combined. I met some incredible people who have changed my life. I have learned so much. This year has been, as a whole, a breath of fresh air. 

Now I know I shouldn't have just up a disappeared like that. I tend to do that, and I am trying to be better. Something that is not so desirable about me is that when I feel like I can't give someone what they want from me, I leave. I often peace out when I feel that what is being asked of me can't be met. That is something I am working on right now. I truly want to be more consistent, and keep you updated on all things lex. 

xoxo,

me

p.s. I still go to Chick-fil-A way too much. I just thought you might take comfort in knowing some things will never change. 




Comments

Popular Posts